Event Proposal Template
Easily customize this Event proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for James Martin
We’re excited to be working with you on [Name of Your Event Here!] [Company Name] is a proud event planning service, with more than [x] years in the industry. After reviewing your needs for [Event Name] we are confident we can work with you to create an event that meets your needs AND your budget!
Our goal is to sit down with you, determine your goals, and then build up an event that will both meet those goals and wow your guests. We’re fully dedicated to not only managing your event, but perfecting it, and we can’t wait to get started.
When working with us, we want you to feel at home, just like you were working with an old friend. [Company Name] will do right by your event every time, and here are a few reasons why.
1. We are experienced with this kind of event. Check out [Past Event
Name] and [Past Event Name] – these are just some of the events that
we’ve put on, and we’ll do the same stellar job for you as we did for
2. We are pillars in the event planning community, known for doing
good work with little fuss. If you’d like to read some reviews from past
customers, we’ve got them here. [Link to social proof].
3. We know your time is valuable, and that’s why we’re committed to
not wasting time or resources. You can count on getting the best
prices, the most efficient work, and the most high-quality event
[Name of Event] is defined as follows:
[Provide a detailed description of the event here.]
|Floor Space and Lodging||[price]|
Milestones are completion checkpoints that you and I will meet and review during the process of event planning. I’ve added the milestones I see fit here, but we can always add more if you so choose:
|Initial Review/Services Overview||ASAP|
|Venue and Catering Review||[timeframe]|
|Event Schedule Review||[timeframe]|
All right, we’ve settled alll the details — but what happens next? First of all, you should know that we’re here to answer any of your questions.
You can contact me at [contact info], and I’ll respond within 24 hours. After we’ve got this document approved and signed, we’ll schedule the first meeting to discuss your event goals, budget, and purpose.
After we’ve got that down, we’ll get started right away nailing the perfect venue, event schedule and catering. Work begins as soon as. the first payment goes through.
We look forward to helping you find your way to the most successful project yet!
1. The payment structure is as follows: 4 upfront, ¥% 10 days before the event begins, and ¥% 30 days after the event ends. The methods are Pay Pal, credit card or Bank Transfer.
2. Any changes to this agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties.
3. The client agrees that in case of Acts of God (fire, flood, emergency, etc) that the event is subject to cancellation. If the client cancels the event, only hours spent planning the event will be charged.
4, Work hours begin counting the first business day after payment is received.