Logo Design Proposal Template
Easily customize this logo design proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for PC SHOP
Logo Design Proposal
Logo design is a key element in the overall branding strategy of any company. A logo can either make or break a company’s branding efforts.
Together with you, I will create an original logo representative of your brand, bringing a positive face to all your online interactions. The logo will be the door to an online experience that will help you connect with your customers and communicate your brand effectively. It will consist of three concept sketches, two rounds of revision, and one final logo design delivered to you in PNG and as a vector image.
The goal of this project is to create a logo that will support brand growth and create recognition across social and real-world platforms.
Your project and my skills are a great fit. Here’s why:
1. I work quickly and value your time. High-quality work will be delivered to you in a timely manner.
2. I understand that I am working with you to shape your business’s identity. I take that seriously, and will put my all into developing the best product possible.
3. Once we agree on a deadline, it is set in stone. I will meet every deadline.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost.
|Three Logo Design Sketches||$1,000|
|Final Logo in PNG and Vector||$0|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed.
|Initial Concept Presentation For Revision Notes.||1 Month|
|Delivery of Revision 1||6 Weeks|
|Delivery of Revision 2 (if needed)||8 Weeks|
Making this process easy for you is important to me! I will be happy to answer any question you may have about this proposal or the process it involves. You may get in touch via phone or via email.
Once you submit your approval, you and I will set up a meeting, either in-person or via video conference, to discuss any further needs you may have. Work begins as soon as the first payment has been cleared, and all necessary resources have been provided.
1. Payment structure: 50% upfront, 50% after you have approved the final logo. Payment methods accepted: PayPal or bank transfer.
2. All resources and design elements needed to complete the work, including but not limited to fonts and stock images, are not to be paid for by the freelancer. Those will be paid for by the client, who will retain the right to use them.
3. Any requested additional work outside the scope of this agreement will be charged at [price]/hour. (e.g. extra revisions, extra concept sketches).
4. Any new components of design requested outside the scope of this agreement will be subject to a new design estimate and invoice.
5. The freelancer will only begin the business day count after the client has submitted all resources, such as design elements and brand information.
6. Usage rights: After the work is completed and payment has been received, the client will own the rights to the design.
7. In case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.