Pest Control Services
Easily customize this pest control services proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared For Derek Cline
Pest Control Services
Pests are creatures that cause disease and damage to property. If you have a pest problem in your home or place of work, you could find it incredibly hard to deal with on your own. This is why we recommend contacting [Company Name] for all your pest control needs.
At [Company Name], we specialize in a wide range of treatment options and have a solution for all common household pests. Our solutions are tailor-made so as not to cause any damage to your property or health. We are delighted to offer you our pest control services.
You may be wondering what sets us apart from our competitors. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your pest problems:
- Tailor-made solutions. We offer a solution that is best suited to your needs, taking into consideration any potential for chemical damage and the health concerns of you and your family members
- Competitive rates. One of the things that set us apart is our competitive prices. You can enjoy our pest treatments without spending more than you budgeted for
- Effective results. Our pest control treatments aren’t just affordable, but they’re effective too, which means that you get great value for money
- Pet-friendly applications. Pets are animals too, and they should not be harmed in the pest control process. We ensure that the solution we provide is pet-friendly and won’t cause harm to your animal friends if ingested
Below is a breakdown of the pest control packages we have to offer.
|Rodent Control Package||Effective chemical treatment of surfaces to prevent rodent damage, entrapment, and removal of rodents.|
|Ant Control Package||Chemical treatment of ant colony, spraying of ant-infected surfaces.|
|Cockroach Control Package||Spraying of cockroach entry points with chemical treatments to drive cockroaches away and prevent future infestations.|
|Termite Control Package.||Chemical and heat treatment of wood to deter termites|
If you were wondering what our treatment options may cost you, below is a breakdown of our fees. Package one is for smaller homes and facilities, while package two is priced appropriately for larger homes or facilities. Please note that prices may differ according to the severity of your pest problem.
|Rodent Control Package||[Price]|
|Ant Control Package||[Price]|
|Cockroach Control Package||[Price]|
|Termite Control Package.||[Price]|
Below is a list of some of the major clients we have worked with in the past:
- Eldridge High School, Illinois
- John Macintosh, Resident, California
- Sue Wilson, Homeowner, Montana
- F.L Manufacturers, Warehouse, California
Our solutions have proved successful, but you shouldn’t take our word for it! Here are some testimonials from happy clients:
Julie, New York – “Working with [Company Name] has been an absolute pleasure! We had a serious rodent problem for years, and the [Company Name] team took care of it in just two weeks!”
Bob, Montana – “Termites destroyed our home, and no matter what we did, they kept coming back. Thanks to [Company Name], we were able to permanently rid our home of those pesky termites once and for all. I highly recommend their services!”
To ensure that the process is successful, you need to book a consultation with us. We will evaluate your pest problem during the consultation and devise a solution. The day after the consultation, we can begin the pest control treatment.
Depending on the severity of the problem, you may need to have repeat treatments every few weeks or months. Your pest control agent will advise you of any follow-up requirements during your consultation.
- A non-refundable 50 percent deposit is required before the commencement of pest control treatments.
- Once the treatment has been completed, you will have three working days to make payment of the remaining balance.
- Prices may differ according to the treatment solution your home or space requires.
- In the case of large-scale applications, an additional fee may be charged for additional staff.
- Should you choose to cancel our services before the treatment has been completed, [Company Name] reserves the right to retain the 50 percent deposit.
- Consultations are free, provided you make use of our services.
We look forward to booking a consultation with you. Before we can recommend a solution, we need to assess the severity of the situation appropriately. After this, we will recommend treatment options that are safe for you and your family and get to work ridding your home of pests.