Aconsultant is that little bit of extra help in your pocket, someone who can answer your questions and help you figure out what problems you need to start tackling.
Choosing a consultant is critical in achieving your goals, an extra tool in your toolbox that will give you an upper hand over those who have chosen not to use one.
That’s where I come in. Together, you and I will discuss your business, how it works, and most importantly your goals for it, and start formulating a path for success.
The goal of this project is to monitor the health of your business, provide expert and actionable advice in the form of multiple consulting sessions, and keep you on the path to success.
There are a lot of consultants out there. Here’s why you
and I will be the perfect fit.
1. I understand that small business is hard work. I have [x] amount of
experience as a business owner myself, and have traveled the same
path you are traveling right now.
2. I successfully helped [x] number of businesses in your niche in the
past, and I intend to do it again. There is no reason you can’t have
3. I will give you actionable steps to take, not just vague advice.
4. Our meetings will be prompt and professional – I never waste your
5. I value your time with me. We will check in at the end of each month
to evaluate progress and keep you on track.
Here’s a breakdown of the services we’ve discussed and their cost.
|One Hour Session Per Week for 8 Weeks||$1600|
|Access to telephone contact during [hour] to [hour] for questions||$500|
|Access to two group webinar sessions at the end of each month.||$250|
|Two 2-Hour Check-In sessions at the end of each month.||$250|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project.
You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed
|Month 1 Check In Meeting||One Week|
|Month 2 Check In Meeting||5 Weeks|
We’re going to make this process for you as hassle free as possible. I should be the easiest
tool in your toolbox for you to use – simple send me an e-mail or a phone call. I respond within 1 business day.
After you’ve agreed to these terms, you and I will set up our very first meeting. We’ll discuss everything included in this document, plus any further needs you think you might have. We’ll schedule our Kickoff Session as soon as your first payment has been cleared!
1. Payment structure: Option 1: [x] per month, via PayPal. Option 2: [x] per year, via PayPal or bank transfer.
2. Contact hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Any contact outside of these hours (email questions, phone calls) will be answered on the next business day. If you calll on Friday at 6PM, you will hear from me on Monday.
3. All telephone calls are limited to fifteen minutes or one question, whichever comes first. You may call me 2 times per business day. If do not answer, I will return your calll within 1 business day.
4. Any requested additional work outside the scope of this agreement will be subject to an additional fee added to their monthly or yearly payment.
5. In case of cancellation of a monthly agreement: your service is will cease on the last day of the month that you most recently paid.
6.In case of cancellation of a yearly agreement: In case of cancellation, the client will be refunded only for work not already completed.