Social Media Proposal Template
Prepared for Mr. Dean Mark
Social Media Management
Everyone lives on social media. We value our social media friends more. We value opinions better on social media and products get validation and required exposure on these platforms. There are a number of businesses without physical addresses that thrive well and make sales only through social media. Rather than just using social media for sharing personal lifestyle, travels, adventures, and pictures, social media can be used to boost sales, build communities, make one’s voice heard and overall engage customers and potential customers.
As much as using social media for adequate brand exposure for isn’t rocket science, the procedures and use of keywords for good Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), gaining adequate followership on social media, running online campaigns, giveaways and all-around digital marketing need to be handled by professionals.
With this proposal, I am going to show you how I can use proven social media strategy to deliver effective, sales-driven results to your online brand; with the main focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Snapchat social media platforms.
This would be done through:
– Creating Engaging Social Media Posts:
I would come up with a social media posts routine taking your brand goals into cognizance. Your follower base and the audience would increase through proper use of keywords, posting relevant information, swift answers to online messages, using trending hashtags, liking and retweeting relevant posts and driving an online feedback system between your brand and your audience.
– Running Promotions and Campaigns:
Online promotions, giveaways, pledges, and campaigns help to engage followers better and increase followers. Having them participate in campaigns connected to societal issues gives them a sense of belonging with your brand too, converting them from just followers to fans of your brand.
– Posting Company related updates:
Press releases, news, products updates would be shared on the platforms. Trends in the industry would also be posted to gain more exposure
– Monitoring and Analytics:
Growth would be tracked through numbers of likes, shares, retweets, and increase in followers. Tracking and Analytics from time to time would enable us to re-strategize if needed to meet up with our set out goals.
Your project and my skills are a great fit. Here’s why:
1. I understand that consistency makes all the difference in social media marketing and I am prepared to take your social media platform engagement consistently.
2. I understand time and value it greatly. I know the times most people use social media and would post at those times to increase numbers of views.
3.Content writing and content management skills are additional skills on my sleeves to ensure this project is a success.
4. Deadlines are deadlines. Once decided, I always meet up.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost:
Posting and Content creation $1,000
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Responsibilities $500
Post boosting $15/post
Monitoring and engagement $1,500
This is an online job and should not require many meetings as such. However, I’ll be glad to work hand-in-hand with your marketing department so as to duly make this project a success, I suggest we meet at these times to deliberate on the progress of the project. You may contact me if you feel additional meetups are needed.
Kickoff Meeting ASAP
and gathering information 4 Weeks
Brainstorming and content 6 Weeks
Outsourcing graphic design 8 Weeks
Delivery 12 Weeks
Questions and discussions regarding this proposal would be handled by our team lead. We will be looking forward to attending to any of your inquiries. The company’s phone numbers and email addresses are attached.
As soon as you approve the proposal, we are ready to meet. This would enable us to set dates and decide when to kick-off the project.
Work starts as soon as the first payment is made and the resources needed are provided.
1. The Client is to be responsible for payments of all resources needed for the execution of this project (such as stock photos, etc.) It should be noted that they are not included in the prices above. Once paid for, the rights to use them shall be theirs.
2. The client is expected to pay 50% of the total bill upfront, then 50% after approval of the final work.
3. Additional time used to work for components, apart from the deliverables included in the proposal, in the project will be charged $60 per hour.
4. A new estimate shall be provided for new components that are not described in the scope of work.
5. Business day count starts only after the client provides all resources requested, such as images, contact details, etc.
6. The client will own the rights to the design only after the work is completed and payment has been received.
7. The client will pay for the relative part of the work should the project be canceled while its ongoing.
Mr. Dean Mark