Staffing Agency Proposal Template
Easily customize this staffing agency proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for Mr. Jerome Caparas
Do you need more qualified employees but don’t know where to find them? Do you want assistance hiring experienced professionals and expanding your staff? We have your back!
At [Company Name], we have been helping our clients find the best candidates to fill their open positions for years, and we can do the same for you and your company!
Finding additional labor is not an overnight process. It takes time and involves tedious legal processes. Even if your company is small, you should review applications, interview candidates, clarify their duties, define salaries, and more.
All those tasks can take away precious time you can dedicate to your regular business obligations.
However, you don’t have to handle the recruiting process all the time. As a staffing agency, we can look for those workers that fit your company’s open roles.
[Company Name] has worked with companies hiring employees for [x] years.
If the right person is not in our talent pool, we create the job description and vet candidates to find the most qualified individual for your open position.
Are you wondering why you should choose us?
Some aspects set us apart from our competitors. These are the main reasons why you should rely on us:
- Highly trained professionals: We supply quality talent and help you find the ideal candidate for the position you need to fill.
- Strong networking skills: We have established a working relationship with professional individuals and bodies, institutions, and universities to find top talent for our clients.
- Industry knowledge: We know your industry inside and out. Therefore, we can search for candidates with specific skills for your company’s niche.
- Vast recruiting experience: We have connected hundreds of companies with job seekers for [x] years. Hence, we can execute an effective methodological process to find the best candidate among prospective employees.
- Paperwork handling: We take care of the tedious post-recruiting tasks, including all the paperwork associated with new hires, contracts, and taxes.
[Company Name] helps businesses determine which merchandise to order when and in what quantities. Inventory is tracked from product acquisition to sale.
The technique recognizes trends and reacts to them to guarantee an adequate inventory to fulfill client orders and proper warning of a shortfall.
One of the candidates in our talent pool is the ideal person for your company’s open post and is ready to start working today! [Candidate Name] has [x] years of experience in [Area] and has been trained to fulfill all applicable duties.
In addition to knowledge and experience, [Candidate Name] has skills that guarantee high performance and professional results, including decision-making, commitment, innovation, communication, leadership, and time management.
Do you need someone else? We have a talent pool of trained and committed job seekers. Like [Candidate Name], many of them could be a good fit for your organization. Let us know, and we will vet the candidates to find the right one!
If you decide to hire our staffing agency, this is what we can do for you:
- Filter candidates and prospective employees according to your requirements
- Select only the top talent for your organization
- Help you build a talented and skilled staff team
- Interview candidates to verify if they really meet the job profile
- Check candidates’ previous employment experience and legal ability to work in your country
- Test prospective employees’ skills and assess their personalities
- Handle all the paperwork and payment process
We offer individual and combined services to our clients. Find the list below! However, we encourage you to contact us if you prefer something more personalized.
We can create the perfect package for your organization.
|Freelance or temporary help||[Price]|
|Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)||[Price]|
All recruitment processes occur in milestones. Therefore, we have created a small list to help you understand each phase and the time it takes.
Remember that you can contact us at any time to obtain information about a service not listed here:
|Discussing Job Details||[Timeframe]|
|Company requirements analysis||[Timeframe]|
|Job description creation||[Timeframe]|
|First round of candidate selection||[Timeframe]|
|Candidates’ profiles and resumes Analysis||[Timeframe]|
|Second round of candidate selection||[Timeframe]|
|Skill and knowledge tests, if necessary||[Timeframe]|
|Recruitment and paperwork||[Timeframe]|
- [Company Name] works on a contingency basis and only charges clients when the position is filled
- [Company Name] handles payments to employees hired through its services
- Once a candidate is hired, the client has three business days to pay for the packages or individual services contracted
- Customers must ensure the safety of employees hired by [Company Name]
- Salary changes should be discussed with [Company Name]
- Clients must protect workers’ personal and professional data
Mr. Jerome Caparas