A business card is often the first place your business’s first impression. It must be a clear representation of you and your mission, providing just the right amount of information without a crowded design.
I will work with you to learn about your business, and your vision for your business cards. Together, we will translate it into a business card that is just right for your needs. The design will contain elements consistent to your branding and designed to be memorable, with input from you every step of the way.
The goal of this project is to communicate your business identity and/or product through design elements into a business card, and set you up with a clear visual message to potential contacts.
I am a perfect fit for your project. Here’s why:
1. I work quickly and your time matters to me. You will have high quality work in your hands in the quickest possible time-frame.
2. I have a long history designing branding elements for business. My business card designs have been supporting entrepreneurs for years.
3. I make deadlines my priority. Every single one will be met promptly.
Here are the elements of the design process and their cost:
|Three Design Sketches, Front and Back||$100|
|Final Card Design, Front and Back||$0|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed.
|Initial Meeting||3 Days|
|Delivery of Revision 1||1 weeks|
|Delivery of Revision 2(if Needed)||2 weeks|
Making this process easy for you my top priority! I would love to answer any question you have about the process detailed here. You may get in touch via phone or via email.
Once you approve the final design, you and I will set up a meeting, either in-person or via video conference, to discuss your requirements in detail. Work begins as soon as the first payment clears, and all necessary resources and elements have been provided.
1. Payment structure: 30% upfront, 70% after you have approved the final business card. The payment methods I accept are: PayPal, Credit card and bank transfer.
2. All design elements needed to complete the work, including but not limited to fonts, stock, images, and existing branding elements to be paid for by the client. The client will retain the right to use all such elements. [This agreement does not include logo design. Logos will be provided by the client.]
3. Any requested additional work outside the scope of this document will be charged at [price]/hour. (e.g. more revisions, design mockups, last-minute changes).
4. Any new elements of design requested outside the scope of this document will be subject to a new estimate and invoice.
5. The freelancer will only begin the business day count after the client has submitted all brand info and design elements.
6. Usage rights: After the work is completed and payment has been received, the client will own the rights to the design.
7. In case the project is canceled after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.