Choosing a business partner is a serious life choice. When investing in a business, you need to know that your interests will be protected, and that the business you’ve invested in is one that aligns with your values and goals.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to your next business venture. We’ll go over the plans I have for a success business doing [x], how I’ll take your investment and turn into success, and the company’s mission statement and brand values.
1. I am an experienced entrepreneur. My other projects include [x] and [x].
2. I’ve done my research. I know you have a history in [x]. and [x], and I believe this venture is a perfect fit for you.
3. I’m an expert in [niche of business]. My qualifications include my work on [x] and [x], and my portfolio can be found here. [link to portfolio]
Below are my general plans for the structure of the business. If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.
[What you’re selling, what the market looks like, and who the competition is.]
[How you plan to meet the market’s needs.]
Here is a list of the goals we’ll be meeting over the next few months. If you think any further meetings need to be conducted, please reach out to me and let me know.
|Review of Product Plans||2 Month|
|Reviewing Product Prototype||6 weeks|
|Completion of Finished Product||2 Month|
If you have any comments, concerns, or ideas, feel free to reach out. I’m available 24/7, and you can reach me at this number: [insert number here]. I can be reached any day of the week from 7-5pm EST, but you can also e-mail me anytime at [email address]. I’ll always respond to e-mails or voicemails within 24 hours.
Take your time and review this agreement, and then let me know if you need any changes. Once we’ve come up with a plan you’re satisfied with, then we’ll move forward with the next step in our brand new venture together.
1. The investment structure: [x amount of money], paid through bank transfer, PayPal, or check. You have the option of paying in a lump sum of [x], or you may pay [x] monthly if you prefer.
2. Returns: The investor will receive [x]% of returns in exchange for the initial investment.
3. In the even that the schedule is delayed because of vendor or production issues, [your name] is not responsible for losses caused by delay.
4. [Your name] will provide you with regular updates on the status of the business, and your attendance is requested at all meetings if at all possible.
5. Reminders for investor meetings will be sent out by e-mail and text message, and will be held at [x].