Catering is the backbone of any event! Weeks, months, even years later, people might forget a speech, or a dance, or an award, but what’s the one thing they remember? The food!
[Our Company] is delighted to offer you this catering proposal for your [Special Event]. We know that this day is important, and are dedicated to providing stress-free service to make your event as memorable as possible.
Our goal will be to provide you with fine food and drink, dedicated waitstaff, and a personal organizer whose job it will be to communicate with you every step of the way, making sure that together, we deliver excellent service to your guests.
We’re in the business of good food, and have been for years. Here are the reasons that we’re excited to partner with you, and know that we can offer you the best catering services available.
1. Experience is key. We’ve been in business for [x] years and have over [x] satisfied customers. You can check out reviews from satisfied clients here [link to social proof/reviews].
2. Fine food and excellent service are at the heart of our service, but in addition to that, we can provide you with an assortment of fine china and silverware to compliment our catering.
3. We are flexible and can provide any meal you like. We have excellent relationships with local vendors and food suppliers, so if you would like something not available in our repertoire, we can get it for you.
4. We value communication. You will be assigned a personal organizer for the duration of the planning and execution of the event, dedicated to taking your preferences into consideration for an event that perfectly reflects you and your organization.
Here’s a breakdown of the equipment rentals necessary for your event.
|Tables and Chairs||$400|
Appetizers – [Describe Here + price per person]
Dinner – [Describe Here + price per person]
Dessert – [Describe Here + price per person]
Drinks – [Describe Here + price per person]
Waitstaff – [# needed/ price per person]
Chefs – [# needed/ price per person]
Bartenders – [# needed/ price per person]
Event Organiser – [# needed/ price per person]
Event Manager – [# needed/ price per person]
Here is a list of milestones that you and I will meet. If you need to add extra milestones to this list, please get in contact with me to amend the agreement.
|Delivery of Final Menu||2 Month|
|Delivery of Final Headcount||6 weeks|
We’re excited to be working with you! If you have any immediate questions, feel free to reach out to [Our Company] at [phone number here]. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have about your event concerns.
As soon as we agree on this document, you’ll be assigned your personal Event Organizer, and we’ll schedule your very first meeting with the Event Manager and your Event Organizer.
We’ll discuss your vision and goals for the event, and get started designing a menu that is a perfect reflection of your needs. As soon as the first payment goes through, we’ll begin planning for your event.
We can’t wait to speak with you, and we know [Name of Event] will be a huge success!
1. [Name of Company] reserves the right to require a minimum number of guests per event.
2. Menu prices and menu items are subject to change, based on availability. If such a change is necessary, you will be informed as soon as is possible via your Event Organizer.
3. The payment structure: 50% upfront, 50% one week prior to the event. Methods: PayPal. Bank Transfer, and Credit/Debit Card.
4. Final headcount for the event is due 10 days prior to the event. The final head count will be considered your guarantee of meeting the minimum guest headcount, and cannot be lowered after this time. We will accept guest increases up to 5 days prior to the event.
5. In the case of event cancellation within 30 days of booking, your first payment will be returned to you, minus a 25% service charge. After 30 days, your first payment is nonrefundable.
6. In the case of event cancellation within one week of the event date, you will be liable for the entire balance.