Good ad copy can be the difference between the perfect customers
finding your business or missing it altogether. The most
groundbreaking business will fail if its copy isn’t top-notch. That’s
where I come in.
Together, you and I will explore what your business is, who it targets,
and where those people congregate. Then, I’l use that information to
write tight, eye-catching copy that will show your ideal customers not
only where to find you, but why they need you.
The goal for this project is to provide you with a comprehensive
package of copywriting material – ad copy, a sales page, and copy
for your website – that will set you up for success.
1. I know the secrets of good copywriting. I’ve had [x] years of experience as a professional writer, and my work can be seen on [website], [website], and [website].
2. You can see the rest of my portfolio here, where I’ve taken on many projects with businesses like yours.
3. I take a comprehensive approach to copywriting, making sure that I
know who I’m writing to before I begin work. Knowing your audience helps me know how to speak to the people who need you most.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost.
|Web Copy, including About Page, Contact Page, Product Descriptions – doc format||[Price]|
|5 ads – Facebook length – doc format||[Price]|
|Sales Page – doc format||[Price]|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we need to meet for this project. We’ll set up conference calls and discuss your needs, so that you’re up to date on the project every step of the way.
|Introductory Meeting + Ideal Customer Discussion||ASAP|
|First Drafts Delivery||One Month|
|Final Drafts Delivery||6 Weeks|
What’s Next Have any questions? No problem! My e-mail address is [emailaddress], and I’m available for questions Monday-Friday at any time of day.
Any questions asked on Friday will be answered on Monday. Have a look at this agreement, and see if there are any changes you would like to make.
Get in contact with me, and we’ll make the necessary changes. Then, after approval, we’ll schedule a time for a conference call. (Or meeting in person, if you’re local).
In that meeting we will discuss your business, and who it’s for, so that I can create the best copy possible. Then, as soon as the first payment is clear, work will commence!
1. The payment structure: [x] per word, at a total of [x] words. 50% up
front, 50% after project completion. Methods include PayPal and Bank
2. I retain the rights to all work submitted and may use such work in
portfolios or advertisement for my business.
3. The client may provide previous customer demographics
information to help gauge ideal customer identity ONLY if it is within
4, Any requested work outside the scope of this agreement will be
charged at [x] per word.
5. In case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client
will pay for all words in the project already completed.