Easily customize this crm implementation proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.Create your proposal
Your relationship with your customers can make or break your business.
These days, most businesses place their customer relations management solely in the hands of CRM technology, but here at [company], we believe that simple technology is not enough.
Instead, we complement our CRM tech with people-based strategies that put your customer first, and give you the edge over other businesses.
We’re excited to work with you! Working together, we’re going to build a customer-centered experience that will raise retention rates by at least [x]%!
Our skills and your goals are a great fit.
1. Our methods are proven to work. Over x number of businesses have
experienced high customer retention rates after implementing our
2. Our team has over [x] years of combined experience helping
businesses just like yours.
3. Want to read reviews from happy customers? Our portfolio of work
can be found here. [link] We’re pretty fond of the testimonial from
4. We tailor each customer experience to the specific business. Our
methods work because they are just for you.
Here’s a breakdown of the services we’ve discussed and the number of hours estimated.
|Funnel Design and Implementation||[sx]|
|Training on Funnel Use||[sx]|
Milestones are designed to keep you up to date! These are the ones you’d like to add anything, please feel free to get in contact with us.
|Technological and Customer Service Needs Review||2 Weeks|
|Technological Implementation||6 Weeks|
|Process Implementation||2 Months|
Read over this document a few times, and make sure that it’s something that you’re comfortable with. If you have any comments or concerns, feel free to reach out.
Our business hours are Sam-5pm EST, and you can reach us at [phone number] if you need to reach us. Outside of those hours, you can leave a voicemail and we’ll get back to you, or send an e-mail to [email address]. We have a quick response policy, so we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
When you’re ready to move forward with the agreement, we’ll talk to each other again just to make sure, sign the agreement, and then schedule our initial meeting to go over the state of your current CRM implementation.
Once the first payment goes through, then information- gathering and work will begin.
1. The payment structure: 50% upfront, 50% after project completion. Payment methods include PayPal and bank transfer.
2. In order to facilitate project completion, [The Client] will be required to turn over File Transfer Protocol information for all associated websites. This information will be considered private and the property of [The Client] under [Company’s] strict privacy policies.
3. Any software, customer service instruction materials, or any product generated by [Company] belongs to [Company] and alll rights are retained.
4. If any work is requested outside the scope of this agreement, fees will be recalculated, and a new agreement will be drawn up.
5. [The Client] agrees that in case the project ends before completion, all work hours will be compensated for at a rate of [$x] per hour.