You want to love the space you live in. Whether you’re spending a little time at home or a lot, your space needs to accomplish several different things at once! First and foremost, your home needs to be functional, because what good is a space if you can’t use it? And a home also needs to be a place of beauty, somewhere we love to be.
That’s where I would like to reach out and offer our services. Form and function is the design philosophy of [My Company], and after reviewing your project request, I think we’re a great fit. I want to create a beautiful space for you that functions exactly the way you need it to, make your life easier and more enjoyable!
My goal will be to provide you with a space tailored to your specifications. We’ll go over your ideas for the space, draw up sources of inspiration, and then create and execute an idea for a space that will serve you for years to come.
I am one of the most talented researchers in the business, and nobody will do a better job for you than me. Want to know why that is? Here are a few reasons.
1. I have more than [x] years experience as a researcher. This means I know where to find the information that you need, and I can find it fast.
2. I have been the researcher behind [name of project] and [name of project]. If you would like more information on my previous work, please look at my portfolio here [link to portfolio.]
3. I work quickly and efficiently. Each deadline will be kept, and you’ll be getting the most for your money when you choose to work with me.
Here is a full list of the design services included within the scope of our project. If there is anything you would like to add, we would be happy to make modifications – just get in touch!
Here’s a brief look at the timescale of the design process. If there are any milestones not listed here that you require, get in touch and we’ll be happy to add them!
|First Design Meeting||ASAP|
|Finalize the design/Order resources and Furniture||[timeframe]|
|[Business A] Service Complete||[timeframe]|
|[Business B] Service Complete||[timeframe]|
Now that we’ve laid the groundwork for our project, you can feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach me via phone from [x to x], or 24 hours a day via e-mail. | will get back to you as soon as possible with a response.
Once you approve this document, we’ll go ahead and schedule our first design meeting. During that meeting you’ll share with me your idea for the space, and go into detail about how you need it to function. Once we have a good idea of what you need, then we’ll go forward with the complete
design. As soon as we receive the first payment, can get straight to the business of making your home the refuge it needs to be.
1. The payment structure: 50% upfront, 50% after project completion.
Methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Credit Card.
2. The client acknowledges this is for the design only, and that other
purchases may be necessary throughout the process of the design.
3. All purchases (furniture, finishings, etc.) made through [my
COMPANY] will be submitted to you for approval. All purchases will
require a deposit of 50% of the total purchase price before such orders
are made. The rest of the balance is due upon the delivery of the
4. The client acknowledges that the designer is not responsible for
vendors who do not meet their expected delivery dates.
5. All specifications and plans remain the property of [My Company].
You may keep copies, but are not allowed to re-use specifications
and plans provided to you except by permission from [My Company].
6. Any work requested outside of the scope of this agreement is
subject to another design evaluation and invoicing.
7.In the case of project cancellation, the client agrees to pay for all
work hours already completed, and agrees that resource
material/furniture purchases are nonrefundable.