As someone who’s been in the solar energy industry for almost 20 years, we understand that each business is unique. This means that a cookie-cutter solar energy proposal won’t cut it for you.
Here at Solar Systems, we pride ourselves in creating customer solar energy solutions that will fit your specific needs and budget. We understand that your energy needs are also dependent on your usage and we will craft proposals that will be able to help you save as much money as possible.
Energy costs from non-renewable sources like fossil fuels keep going up. On top of that, the need to protect our en vironment is also rising. A solar energy system is a good way to address both: it’s cost-effective, sustainable, and renewable.
With solar, you’ll be able to reduce your carbon footprint by offsetting it through energy generation. It’s a good way to also improve your business practice!
[Company name] is a solar energy company that’s been in the market for 20 years. We can assure you that our products and engineers are top of the line – especially in the [country of business]’s energy market.
This packet contains everything you need to know about our solar options.
We’re confident that our industry experience will be able to help you meet your solar needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
This proposal outlines Company’s proposed set up and estimate of costs for installing a solar energy system in your given address.
As a [commercial/residential/etc.], we have adjusted the khW proposal based on your energy consumption.
This estimate is based on the information provided by [Client] and a brief site ocular conducted last [Date].
PROPOSED START DATE:
PROPOSED COMPLETION DATE:
The cost and ROI are based on current market prices and are subject to change without further notice.
Please note that unless amended in writing and signed by both parties, the existing signed proposal will supersede any blueprints, contents, drawings, plans and verbal discussions
The materials, equipment, and methods used by the company may differ but will at all times meet any municipal regulations or building codes.
While rates may differ based on your requirements, we typically charge standard rates for different packages.
1. We first finalize and discuss the kind of power system you want (Off-grid, on-grid, or hybrid). Once finalized we will then discuss the materials and machines and panels we will install.
2. Upon finalization of the materials, we will require a 25% down payment as payment in good faith so we can proceed with acquisition of the materials.
3. Once materials and machines have been delivered, we will proceed with the installation.We require 25% down payment prior to the scheduled installation date.
4. It will take around 1-2 days to get your system up and running. Once the system has been installed, we ask that you pay us another 25% payment.
5. We will monitor your system closely for a week to make sure grid integration is working. After this monitoring period, we will ask for the remainder of the 25% of the bill.
Other payment plans are also available but are subject to interest charges.
You may contact you sales representative to learn more.