Travel And Tours Proposal Template Example
Prepared for Ms. Kristi Frey
Travel and Tours Proposal
Are you looking for the most exciting travel and tour vacations for you and your family? Look no further.
Let [Company Name] arrange an adventure beyond your wildest dreams with various activities, attractions, and excursions for the entire family.
Enjoy a Safari Adventure with the younger children or White-Water Rafting with the older ones. We offer activities for those 65 years and older.
So whether you are an amateur or experienced, no matter what your family enjoys, we have it for you!
Your family’s satisfaction is our number one priority, and here is why:
1. We offer high-end, efficient, quality customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Hours may vary depending on the holidays.
2. We take pride in honesty and integrity in all we do. We believe in correcting and taking ownership of problems seen and unseen.
3. Our staff members depict a friendly and courteous environment from the beginning to the ending of your stay. In addition, they make sure we offer hospitality beyond exceptional.
4. Our staff is well-trained in meeting the needs of your family’s desire. From the culinary staff to the staff paramedic, our team is well-trained to handle most situations.
5. Our job is to make sure you and your family have a stress-free vacation. The staff can make sure you have that and nothing less.
6. Any questions, concerns, or comments – we are available at any time of the day by phone or simply by coming to the concierge’s desk, and we can address your concerns immediately.
7. No one is more excited than we are when it comes to planning the ultimate travel and tour vacation for you and your family. However, we aim to make sure we are prepared to curb the enthusiasm of the entire family.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The previous project [Company Name] have done are:
[Client 1] – Many customers enjoyed the friendly and carefree travel across the world. One customer stated, “I will book another trip to Iceland. I never knew traveling the world could be so fun.”
[Client 2] – There is no place like home, and sometimes taking a vacation is just like being at home. We have prided ourselves with offering One Tank Trips for families to explore their hometown and the surrounding cities. One of our families enjoyed a Staycation in New Orleans. They commented by saying, “It feels good to be able to enjoy a staycation. It is not always about getting on an airplane to go to another state. My vacation was planned hassle-free. I cannot way to plan another staycation.”
[Client 3] – People love the idea of getting on an airplane to visit somewhere new, and we love helping them plan that trip. We assist the customer from the East Coast to the West Coast planning their next vacation. A return customer stated, “I experience the same friendly greeting every time I book a vacation. [Company Name] is the only company I book my vacation through.”
We understand that all families are not the same; this is why we can tailor adventures according to the families’ size, age range, and capabilities. However, we want to make sure everyone can participate as a family.
All adventures include a Safari Adventure, Scavenger Hunt, Horseback Riding, and S’mores by the Campfire with the option of at least one of the following (depending on the package) Ziplining, White Water Rafting, Swim with the Dolphins, Hiking, Kayaking, Snorkeling, or Island Adventure.
Amenities are complimentary breakfast each morning and dinner (based on the number of nights staying), Unlimited pool, workout room, and conference room access. Dry cleaning and laundry facility available.
Build Your Adventure [$]
The Weekend Getaway [$]
Family Excursion 1:
(11 years and younger)
7D6N stay for a family of 4 [$]
Family Excursion 2:
(12 years and older) 7D6N stay
for a family of 4 plus one Adventure. [$]
Premium Family Excursion
9D8N for a family of 4 [$]
Ultimate Family Excursion 14D13N
for a family of four plus two
additional adventures [$]
Premium Family Reunion 9D8N for
at least 15 people plus two
additional adventures [$]
Ultimate Family Reunion 14D13N
for at least 20 people plus
two additional adventures [$]
Assuming that we have all necessary materials ready, here are the suggested milestones:
Kickoff Meeting 2nd Week
Presentation 4th Week
Conclusion Meeting 8th Week
Implementation 12th Week
Do you have any questions?
Take your time, review this agreement, and if you want to make any changes, I will be happy to answer any questions regarding this proposal.
Our next step is to meet via WebEx, Skype, Zoom, or telephone to discuss the milestone goals and payment. You can reach me on my phone at 555-555-5555.
1. All prices are subjected to changes and priced as the starting prices.
2. Package price varies according to the number of additional people added. For example, family Excursion Packages include [$] – [$] for each different person. The Family Reunion Packages include [$] – [$] for each other family member over 20 people.
3. Additional adventures added to the packages start ranging from [$] – [$] per person.
4. Airfare is not included but can be worked out in the packages.
5. Some adventures do have age restrictions.
6. Check-in is at 2:00 PM, and check-out is at 11:30 AM. All fees are due at the time of booking unless paying monthly. Then a 25% down payment is due at the time of booking, which is non-refundable.
7. Cancellations are to be done seven days before arrival day unless an extreme emergency occurs, and then documentation is need for proof. Any cancelations after seven days of arrival will lose payment made up to 50%.
Ms. Kristi Frey